By providing a Rural Solution (the "Solution") to be included in the Rural Solutions Portal (the “Portal”), you (the "Provider")acknowledge, accept and agree with the entirety of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"):
- IFAD may include the Rural Solution in the Platform as a courtesyto the Users and any other individual/entity visiting or using the website and exclusively for informative purposes.The inclusion of a Solution in the Portal or link, referral, references or information to any third party shall not be construed as IFAD's express or implied endorsement or preferential treatment. IFAD shall not provide any support, including financial, to improve, develop or fix the Solution.
- The inclusion of the Solution in the Portalshall be at the Provider’s sole risk.The Provider guarantees the non-infringement of copyright of the Solution, as well as its merchantability, accuracy, completeness, fit-for-purpose, quality, content, functionality and any feature of any of the Solutions.
- The Portal may contain links, referrals, references and information to third-party websites. The third-party websites are not under the control of IFAD. IFAD shall not be responsible for the functionality, content and risks associates with the use of any link or website.
- IFAD reserves the exclusive right in its sole discretion to temporarily or permanently alter, limit or discontinue the Portal and any content therein, including the Solution, in any respectfor any reason and without providing any prior notice.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise by IFAD, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Solutionin the Portal shall be those of the Provider and do not necessarily represent the views of IFAD, its Executive Board or the members it represents, including onthe legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- Any use of the Portal shall be accompanied by an acknowledgement of IFAD as the source, citing the uniform resource locator (URL) of the Portal. The Provider shall obtain IFAD's prior authorization in writing for the reproduction or translation of substantial portions of the Portal, or other use other than for educational or non-commercial purposes, requires IFAD's explicit, prior authorization in writing.
- The Providerexplicitly acknowledges and accepts not having any expectation of privacy in connection with the inclusion of the Solution in the Portal. The Provider agrees that IFAD may obtain, use, monitor, examine and reproduce any information that arises from the use or access to the Solution in the Portal, including but not limited to, assuring compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Providershall not conduct any actions that knows, or should reasonably know that may be construed as misuse, which includes but is not limited to:
- Provide, upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; or
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another provider that the Provider knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- IFAD may require users of the Platform to register and/or create a user account to access or use some functionalitieson the Portal.
- IFAD’s name, emblem and abbreviation (the “IFAD Marks”) are the exclusive property of IFAD and are protected under international law. Unauthorized use of the IFAD Marks is prohibited. The IFAD Marks shall not be reproduced or used in any manner without IFAD’s prior written permission.
- Any exception or wavier by IFAD of any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives.
- Under no circumstances shall IFAD or its staff be held liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the inclusion of the Solution in the Platform or the use of the Platform, including but not limited to, any fault, error, inaccuracy, omission, interruption, delay, copyright infringement, defect, computer virus or communication line failure with respect thereto, regardless of cause.Under no circumstances shall IFAD or its staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages.
- The Provider shallindemnify and defend IFAD from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that result from the Solution provided by the Provider. If the Provider is dissatisfied with the Portal, any of its content, or with any of its Terms and Conditions of Use, the Provider’s sole and exclusive remedy is to request IFAD to discontinue including the Solution in the Portal.
- Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver, express or implied, of any of the privileges or immunities IFAD is entitled to the Agreement Establishing IFAD, or under national or international law.The Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute arising therefrom shall be exclusively governed by international principles of international law, to the exclusion of any single national system of law.
- IFAD reserves the right to request evidence from the Provider on the compliance with any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
- IFAD reserves the right to amend or supersede these Terms and Conditions for any reason and without notice by posting the amendments and/or new version on the Portal's website.
I acknowledge, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions herein provided.